- PARMESAN BASIL PERCH
- 2 tablespoons dry breadcrumbs
- 2 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh basil leaves or 1 teaspoon dried basil leaves
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1 dash pepper
- 1 lb ocean perch(or other lean fish filets)
- 1 tablespoon margarine, melted
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
Move oven rack to position slightly above middle of oven
Heat oven to 375 degrees. Spray rectangular pan,13 x 9 x 2 with cooking spray.
Mix all ingredients except fish, margarine, and parsley.
Brush one side of fish with margarine, dip into crumb mixture.
Place fish, coated sides up, in pan.
Bake uncovered 15 to 20 mins, or until fish flakes easily with fork.
Sprinkle with Parsley!
Read more: http://www.food.com/recipe/parmesan-basil-perch-18327#ixzz1yTpVqvdl